if you could have a jar full of any one thing in the universe, what would you put in it?
questionstagged as: #
with 96 notes
with 96 notes
- moopsiecuddlepook likes this
- moopsiecuddlepook reblogged this from pigmenting
- malcolmhitlerthe3rd reblogged this from xobbygirl
- annabellanotte answered: pixie dust
- youneverpickme reblogged this from pigmenting
- xobbygirl reblogged this from obeykween
- mtheadventuregal answered: genies who grant wishes
- lilging92 answered: wishes that came true
- obeykween reblogged this from pigmenting
- travelingmind-travelingsoul said: My stash of bud!
- vicuh answered: every star in the universe so when i’m sad i can have them to love
- heathen-wolf answered: light for when it gets dark
- paperplanesinthesky likes this
- somnia-maior answered: soul
- queenofbarbaria answered: The colour of sunrise
- rithmatist answered: Loneliness
- neverland--wonderland reblogged this from pigmenting
- neverland--wonderland likes this
- blueuntrue answered: saudade
- relivan answered: Apples soaking in arsenic
- rainboeridingtralala answered: pain. and close it real real tight.
- world-is-mine reblogged this from pigmenting
- daphnimauveine answered: fairydust.. or… olives or.. diamonds
- mydirtylittleparadise likes this
- kuroshio78 answered: I would like to say something poetic like “stars”, but in reality it’d be butterfinger candy bars.
- apathink answered: etymological lines.
- notebookings answered: stars, sunlight, and the exhales of everyone i love.
- spacecatparty answered: rainbow glitter
- purewhitemoment answered: eternity
- brushstrokesandshutterclicks answered: Groatie Buckies (little tiny cowrie shells from Orkney Islands) ; they bring good luck :-)
- cherokeeghostwriter answered: Missed opportunities
- repositoryofdreams answered: patience.
- superhotasianbabe answered: A portal that could take me where I wanted
- nightdances answered: light
- husyourdaddy said: diamonds, or something outrageously expensive that i could sell
- i-swear-to-you-theres-good answered: Anything? I would put a feeling I had in the jar. I was standing on a beach on a cold, windy, rainy day and just felt so alive.
- littleigor answered: to be honest - money
- dandxie answered: A shiny star
- shesakillerqeen answered: wishes
- scia-phobia likes this
- razingreality answered: answers
- alyssespeaks answered: nutella
- kehra-curates answered: Personal engram chips to re-encounter every person/thing/moment in my life that I miss desperately/need to re-evaluate whenever I need/want.
- 3-26 said: Cameras
- floatingoak answered: Andromeda
- compliquemaissimple answered: stars
- muahahahafactory answered: Hope.
- muahahahafactory likes this
- littlesunrising answered: The universe